The health and safety of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Check back for our latest updates and policies around COVID-19.
Health & Safety Policies
- Daily housekeeping provided upon request at check-in for multi-night stays
- Rooms are disinfected with special chemical
- After check-out all bedding including pillow zipper covers are washed
- Regular guests here each week get the same room every week and are not rented to anyone else when possible
- Operating at limited occupancy
- Implemented mask policy
- Regular disinfection of public touchpoints
- Staff social distancing protocols
- All visitors must report to the front desk
Amenities & Services
What’s open as of November 9, 2020
- Fitness room
- Breakfast area: Breakfast 2 Go Option available - complimentary for direct book guests only. $5 for other guests.
Cancellation & Booking Policies
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours prior to arrival Sun - Thur and 72 hours Fri - Sat. Guests must be vetted prior to arrival and any positive Covid-19 case will receive free cancellation unless prepaid booking via 3rd party or 3rd party bookings.
- Booking Policy: Guests must contact the hotel 24 - 48 hours prior to arrival for vetting purposes. All guests must have a major credit card and for safety we are no longer accepting cash or debit deposits for rooms.
Local Area Resources
Please note that our local area has implemented a mandatory mask policy. All guests must wear a mask upon entering the hotel and in all public spaces. Masks are not required while in your room.
Learn more about Ontario's response to COVID-19.
Below are some businesses and resources that may be helpful during your stay with us.
- Shopper's Drug Mart next door
- Hospital 2 km away
- Walmart, FreshCo, Food Basics and multiple fast food outlets all within walking distance